- On what exchange does Collectors Universe common stock trade?
- Collectors Universe common stock is listed on Nasdaq National Stock Market and trades under the symbol "CLCT."
- How do I transfer my stock or change my address?
- You can transfer your stock or change your address by either contacting your registered stockbroker or the transfer agent for Collectors Universe
StockTrans a Broadridge Company
44 W. Lancaster Ave.
Ardmore, PA 19003
- Does Collectors Universe common stock pay dividends?
- Yes. Collectors Universe, Inc. currently pays a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per shares per for a total annual dividend of $0.70 per shares.
- Can I buy shares of CLCT directly from the company?
- Collectors Universe currently does not have a direct stock purchase program. Shares of CLCT can be purchased by contacting a registered stockbroker.
- When is the next annual shareholders meeting?
- Click to receive an email alert for SEC filings, including the Notice of Annual Meeting of Stockholders (Form DEF 14A).
- Where is Collectors Universe headquartered?
- Santa Ana, California
- When does Collectors Universe fiscal year end?
- Collectors Universe fiscal year ends on June 30.
- Who are Collectors Universe's auditors?
- Collectors Universe's auditors are Grant Thornton LLP, Irvine, California.
- What year and where was Collectors Universe incorporated?
- Collectors Universe was incorporated in 1999, in the state of Delaware.
- When did Collectors Universe begin trading publicly?
- Collectors Universe common stock began trading November 1999.
- How do I contact Collectors Universe's Investor Relations directly?
- Collectors Universe's Investor Relations can be contacted:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
President and Chief Executive Officer
Tel (949) 567-1170
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Tel (949) 567-1245